1. You will feel tired. Very, very tired.
2. In fact, you lose an average of 44 days of sleep in the first year of caring for a newborn.
3. Messes will become a part of your everyday life.
4. And so, too, will cleaning.
So... much... laundry...
5. You'll immediately gain 100 stealth points.
6. And you'll suddenly become an expert on toys and children's TV shows.
7. When you finally have a day off, your priorities change.
8. Your pets and babies will form relationships that astound you.
Or at least, highly amuse you.
9. You'll re-experience the joy of discovering things for the first time.
10. You'll spend more money than you ever have in your life.
11. But one look at your kids, and you'll know it's all worth it.
Ibotta is here for every parent out there. Download the app today, and get cash back on all the purchases you make for your family.