Wait, you hate catalogs? Got it.
5. And maybe also some glitter pens…”just in case.”
You’ll definitely need these for something.
7. Perusing all the fancy healthy recipe books and deciding you’re going to do homemade everything this year.
Deep down you know that you’ll go back to buying packet granola bars pretty quickly, but it’s fun to dream.
8. But then treating yourself to whatever you want for lunch, because shopping is hard work.
You treat yo self. You’re still on summer break!
9. Getting yourself a fresh notebook.
And some fancy pens with which you will write profound thoughts in the notebook.
11. Discovering that scented shoelaces are a thing now too!
Yep, you’ll take some of those. Shoelaces that smell like cupcakes? You’ll take three.
12. Accidentally dropping a few things you don’t need into the cart.
There were so many good sales! It was too hard to resist!
13. But still leaving and realizing you have money left to buy dinner.
You could have done without buying those scented things, but you won’t lose sleep over it.