It's no secret that K.J. Apa went through some serious hair and makeup to transform into "Riverdale"'s Archie. But one part of the process that always struck me, like leapt out of my laptop screen and slapped me across the face, were those BROWS. Like, DAMN, Arch...
1. The gun that shot Jason Blossom
2. Dylan Sprouse
3. Approximately 130 gallons of tears
4. Richard Serra's Original "Equal-Parallel: Guernica-Bengasi"
5. Everyone's lost acceptance letters to Hogwarts
6. The missing crew from the infamous "Ghost Blimp"
7. Cheryl Blossom's soul
8. Literally all of Elizabeth Warren's fucks
9. Just below 42 tons of his father's concrete
10. Some prisoners from "Fantastic Planet"
11. Calvyn Cass, Apa's hairstylist
12. Six delightfully saucy Kevin scenes, most of which contain less than respectable amounts of clothing.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!