I can't think of a more important lesson a college student should have rattling around in their head than "It's not what you know, it's who you know". Ok, so maybe there are a few more important lessons like, don't pass out with your shoes on. And I guess it does have a little to do with "what you know". I mean you went to college and spent all that money on beer and laundry detergent and books to get an education.........BUT I DIGRESS!Yea, so it's really important to know people, but isn't it more important that people know you? I mean it's just common sense, right? Just because you creep on that one cute girl in chem lab doesn't mean she knows you.So after filling out approximately a billion job applications and sending out just as many resumes and cover letters I realized that not that many people know me. (It's not like I'm not a popular guy...I do alright)So I'm going to change that.....
1. So for starters this is me, looking ruggedly handsome at graduation...
2. All that hard work and all I got was a couple fancy pieces of paper
3. A college professor once told me a resume wasn't supposed to have any colors on it.....I like to break the rules
4. My cover letter even matches my resume
5. I've built my own site
6. And yeah, there's a fully integrated mobile version
7. I've designed my own business cards...
8. I've been an officer in a student organization
9. And I've written some interesting papers
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!