1. If you're driving to California and just HAPPEN to stop by a frog-jumping contest, go with a full stomach.
2. In Nevada and need new shoes? Plan on getting your foot measured the "boring" way.
3. If you discover an AMAZING bingo spot while in North Carolina, don't get too comfortable.
4. Have a pet skunk you just looooove to travel with? Well, don't try to sneak it into Tennessee.
5. If you drive though South Carolina and feel the need to challenge your kid to a pinball duel… don't.
6. If you want a horrifying challenge while you're passing though Topeka? Find a haunted house.
7. Ever wondered, Huh. What would a green duck look like? Don't expect an answer in Ohio.
8. Stink bombs? HILARIOUS! In Oklahoma? AGAINST THE LAW!
9. If you're driving down the open roads in Wisconsin and a cow's in the middle of the road, you better wait.
10. Really craving a hot dog in the Sunshine State? Well, beware of those "sexy" vendors.
11. Want to experience the ultimate "party pooper" town on your trip? Welcome to Mobile, Alabama.
Get going and follow along on the Hyundai Sonata 3,000-Mile Test Drive!
Note: This post is meant for entertainment purposes. Some laws may no longer be enforced or in effect.