We asked random people to draw a state on which they've never stepped foot and have little to no idea what it looks like.
And these are the results:
1. "I mean, it's not THAT far from the truth."
2. "It's a completely foreign country to me…"
3. "I drew it like it was meant to be looked at in a mirror."
4. "Where is this again?!"
5. "I at least got the little dinky part on the right side. Kinda… sorta...?"
6. "To be fair, everything I know about Minnesota I learned from Bobby's World."
7. "SPOT. ON."
8. "May not have gotten the little part on the right side, but I KNOW I got the football right."
9. "From a Virginia virgin's standpoint, I'd say this isn't half bad!"
10. "SEE?! It does have a cool circle thingy… kinda."
11. "I knew it was long, and that's all I got. You're welcome."
12. "It's a little Arizona-y for my tastes."
13. "I wouldn't change anything."
No time like the present to get familiar with the states! Go on the 3,000-Mile Test Drive with the 2015 Hyundai Sonata!
All illustrations © BuzzFeedAll and remaining images via Shutterstock.