1. DANGER DOGS
2 cups of assorted pickled peppers
1 large onion, halved and thickly sliced
4 large jalapenos, seeded and quartered
1 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons sriracha
2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped or grated
12 all beef hot dogs
12 slices bacon
2 sliced avocados
12 hot dog buns
1. Heat grill to high
2. Cover a sheet pan with heavy duty foil and set on the grill.
3. Chop tomatoes and toss with pickled peppers, set aside (TO GO).
4. Mix mayo, sriracha, and garlic, set aside (TO GO).
5. Spiral bacon around hot dogs and set in a large container (TO GO).
6. Chop fresh jalapenos and onions and set aside (TO GO).
7. Place hot dogs on grill, and allow bacon to crisp, turning until evenly crispy on all sides (around 10 minutes, lowering heat to med-high halfway through).
8. Place hot dogs on paper towels to drain, and reserve bacon fat, leaving grill on med-high. Saute peppers and jalapenos until soft (about 5 minutes).
9. Place hot dogs in buns and top with grilled peppers and onions, tomato relish, avocado, and sauce.