31 Stylish Pieces From Target That Won't Make You Splurge On Fall Trends
There's really nothing more chic than getting a good deal.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A loose-fit ruffle-yoke-neck blouse because, bestie, who doesn't like a mock turtleneck, gathered cuffs, and a little lovely frill action on a top? Plus, this will perfectly pair with that apple crisp macchiato that you'll be ordering all fall long.
2. A pullover hoodie sweater that's perfect for the days when you want to be in the perfect midpoint between comfortable and casual during basically every opportunity you can get. Who can say no to front patch pockets, rib detailing at the sleeves, a soft hood, and laid-back fall vibes?
3. A pair of high-rise joggers with cuffed ankles because a stunning, comfortable, and easy outfit is the only true fall essential (well, that and a PSL, maybe).
4. A pair of relaxed-fit pleather pants featuring an elastic waist band, perfect for those Friendsgivings, fall brunches, and other casual holiday outings where you want to enjoy your favorite foods without worrying about being uncomfortable in tight pants. Who said you can't look edgy and enjoy your favorite pie all at the same time?
5. A pair of cloth combat boots that update the classic fall footwear. Even if you're battling a blizzard, you can be cozy and cute doing it.
6. A basic long-sleeve ribbed T-shirt to take you through fall and transition into your second-favorite season, winter. So basically, you're going to slay for two seasons, all for the price of one. See? I got you.
7. A ribbed knit sweater dress because a hint of spandex for comfort, a midi-length silhouette, and a ribbed pattern are sure to have you landing on the FYP on every social media platform.
8. A pair of heeled ankle boots that are the perfect complement for days when you are sipping on your PSL, frolicking through leaves, and strutting through a pumpkin patch. Plus, doesn't that sound like a cool photo op for your Instagram?
9. A striped sweater because picking up a sweater that'll simultaneously show off your carefree personality, your chic style, and your ability to spot a bargain never hurt anyone.
10. A drapey cardigan with pockets that'll add an effortless fashionista flair to your 'fit and keep you warm. Don't worry, we already know you have style — this sweater just confirms it.
11. An envelope clutch – it'll be a new, chic home for your keys, lip gloss, receipts, and phone. Not to mention, the super-cute gold chain will add an extra *oomph* to any outfit.
13. A pair of over-the-knee boots because, I mean, look at them, LOL. They have the perfect length, style — and, not to mention, they are an amazing price. Also, they come in wide calf *gasp*, so everyone can score a pair.
14. A plaid wrap jacket with some orange stripe action going on that'll be sure to complement all those PSL pictures that you're going to take this autumn. Although you're surrounded by all the fall feels, your outfit will be the cherry — or should I say pumpkin — on top.
15. Wide-leg sweater pants because, ummmm, why didn't anyone come up with this sooner? Coziness is king this season, which is the best thing that came out of the past year.
16. A dainty button-down shirt with a Peter Pan collar, balloon sleeves, floral embroidery, and elastic-cinched ruffled cuffs that's perfect for literally any autumn day. Start booking up your fall weekends now so everyone can see that you're ready to bring it this season.
17. A corduroy dress because all the Y2K styles are making an appearance this year, so corduroy can, too. Plus, even if you're super busy with work and school, dressing like a cute teddy bear sounds like something you can pull off this fall.
18. A three-quarter-sleeve blouse that you can throw on literally seconds before leaving the house and still look great. Don't worry, the balloon sleeves, crewneck, and textured fabric detail will make it look like you took all day getting ready.
19. A pair of high-rise tapered trousers because your jeans and leggings have been working overtime since you have been back at the office, and they need a break. Plus, adding a little color to your outfit looks so good on you.
20. A cozy V-neck sweater that is just as inviting as a pile of leaves waiting to be jumped in. The super-cute relaxed fit, slit sides, and rib texture just scream "let's go somewhere so we can show off our cute fall 'fits."
21. A pair of faux-fur-lined mules, because Apple Bottom Jeans never made a comeback, but shoes with fur just might.
22. A slouchy open-front cardigan that will add an extra layer of warmth *and* style to your outfit. Layers are not just important on cake — they look great on you, too.
23. A pair of soft, stretchy, and colorful chino ankle pants because let's be honest, you're not ready to be back at the office and need these pants to make you feel like you're still working from your couch.
24. A pair of pleather ankle boots that can level up any basic fall outfit. You can run errands, walk your dog, do practically anything, and still look like snack doing it (a pumpkin spice muffin, to be exact).
26. A pair of faux-leather combat boots that are sure to add some baddie energy to your outfit, because those are the only kind of vibes you're giving off this season.
27. A short-sleeve blouse with a little ruffle action around the shoulders, because the only drama you have time for is the kind created by your outfit (and, OK, reality TV).
28. A textured duster because fall is all about that "back to school," new life chapter energy — and you need something stylish, simple, and affordable to wear while embracing it.
30. A quilted jacket because you haven't patched things up with your boo, and thus, you have no one to lend you their jacket. But answer me this: Does boo thang's jacket have pockets, a hood, and a diamond-stitched pattern? Probably not — so throw this on and go on with your bad, independent self.
31. A mock turtleneck T-shirt that is basically an upgraded version of your most comfortable tee — one that you can wear to meetings, dinner parties, dates, and other places you might not want to sport your extremely worn-in "Class of '16" shirt.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.