31 Gorgeous Spring Dresses From Target You'll Want To Wear Every Chance You Get
These dresses just confirm that you can be comfortable and cute at the same time.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A flouncy midi dress with a bow-tie back sure to keep you comfortable without compromising your ritzy style.
2. A floral print dress with flutter sleeves that'll make you feel like you are spending the weekend in the Hamptons. Add a little sweetness to your look with your favorite sandal heels or wedges.
3. A puff-sleeve dress with a full three-tier skirt made with a lightweight fabric. Pair with your favorite cardigan on breezy spring days or alone on hot summer days.
4. A floral print baby doll dress that'll show off your carefree personality and your chic style at the same time. Pair with your favorite sandals for a more relaxed look.
5. A long-sleeve, printed ruffle dress that'll have you looking like a million dollars without spending it. Pair this with some booties or sandals depending on what the forecast says.
6. A comfy tank dress so versatile you can wear this on the weekend, your next baecation, or even to sleep. You'll dream about this dress so much, you might end up buying it every color.
7. A timeless, sleeveless dress featuring side slits to offer more room for movement. Basically great for any day because you are always making *moves*.
9. A floral print, long-sleeve wrap dress perfect for those socially distanced outdoor activities. You can literally do anything in this dress except feel uncomfortable.
10. A sleeveless checkered dress with a V-neckline, side pockets, and breathable fabric because it checks everything off the list...no mate though, this is just a dress not Tinder.
11. A knit tank dress because some days you just can't find anything to wear and this will come in handy. Pair this with anything and you will look amazing...promise.
12. A sleeveless hem dress made with a soft, stretchy fabric sure to keep you comfortable all day. Don't worry, the bow-tie waist, textured fabric, and pockets will add that fashionista flair you are looking for.
13. A tie-dye dress for the days you want to be fun and daring with your outfit. This may be out of your comfort zone but if anyone can rock this dress it's you.
14. A cute T-shirt dress you'll wear so much it will have your friends questioning whether you wash your clothes or not. If you want to avoid any assumptions, just buy this dress in every color.
15. A patterned dress that can be worn on or off the shoulder. Regardless how you choose to wear this dress, I can already tell you're going to slay this look.
16. A boho chic dress with three-quarter sleeves that will have you reminiscing about Khalessi from Game of Thrones.
17. A short-sleeve T-shirt dress because everyone needs one in their closet. Great for going to the park, having lunch with friends, or running errands.
18. A vibrant midi dress with ruffle cap sleeves, keyhole detailing, and side pockets, perfect for that breezy, spring day that you have been waiting for all year long.
19. A long-sleeve polka dot dress because you'll always be spotted wearing this outfit. Did I mention the dress is 100% cotton?
20. A basic baby doll dress that'll go great with your not-so-basic pieces in your closet. Pair this dress with your bougie accessories and favorite combat boots.
21. A knee-length dress with cinched sleeves, ruffle accents, and a woven texture sure to replace your current favorite closet staple.
22. An A-line dress with flutter sleeves, a small keyhole back opening, and a side inner pocket. Great for the days you need to unlock your potential in a cute, functional outfit.
23. An A-line dress with ruffle sleeves, a tie waist, and ruffle-trimmed maxi skirt that'll be a great addition to your chic wardrobe. Not only will you be comfortable, but your wallet will be too.
24. A one-shoulder midi dress that'll add an effortless fashionista flair to your 'fit. Don't worry we already know you have style, this just confirms.
25. A denim puff sleeve dress sure to be a *jeanius* buy because it literally has no limits. Pair with your favorite white sneakers and a cute headband for a more laid-back look.
26. A black denim dress with a front tie that can be worn alone and still make a bold statement. You are what you wear: independent, beautiful, and unique.
27. A short-sleeve, maxi T-shirt dress for the days you *need* to be an adult and don't have a choice — you can dress this up by adding shoes, a belt, some accessories, or a cute jacket.
28. A baby doll-inspired mini dress with pouf sleeves so versatile you can wear it to any event. Great for frolicking in the city or hanging out at an Easter egg hunt. Sneakers or heels, you choose...just be nice to your feet, you need them.
29. A long-sleeve maxi dress with floral print, ruffle sleeves, and a high neckline so versatile you can *spring* into any season or occasion with this dress on. Did I mention it has pockets?
30. A sleeveless dress made with a ruffle hem skirt and adjustable straps. Great for the days you want to secure the bag without worrying about adjusting your outfit through out the day.
31. A midi slip dress with a V-neckline for the days you want to put effort into getting ready but you stayed up late last night scrolling through TikTok. Don't worry, I got you. Finish off this look with your favorite headband and wedge heel sandal.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.