31 Spring Dresses From Target That’ll Practically Feel Like Compliment Magnets
In 2021 we are attracting good vibes only.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A floral print dress with ruffle sleeves that is perfect for the days you want to play dress-up, but actually have somewhere to go. Be ready to catch a ton of compliments because this look was made for you.
2. A T-shirt dress so eye-catching, you could easily replace "T-shirt" with "cocktail," because of how elegant you can, I mean *will*, make it look.
3. A puff-sleeve dress that'll have you giving off modern-day Cinderella vibes. It's made from 100 percent cotton, so you can comfortably play your part.
4. An airy mini dress with a smocked bodice and tiered skirt so comfortable, you might just buy a second one to sleep in.
5. An all-over floral print dress because a pocket full of daises isn't enough to show your love for your favorite season. This dress will shower you in flowers and secret admirers, too.
6. A chiffon dress with ruffle accents sure to make getting ready for any daytime event so much easier. Keeping things simple doesn't mean you'll go unnoticed, in fact, it'll be quite the opposite.
7. A sleeveless bodycon number perfect for the days you're really feeling yourself and not taking B.S from anyone. Queen vibes only.
8. A floral print dress with cap sleeves that has your best interest at heart because this *screams* spring and summer, too. Since you'll be wearing this twice the amount of time, expect the double amount of compliments.
9. A sleeveless ballet dress perfect for the days you don't want to dance around any topic. This dress gets straight to the point, and goes above and beyond when it comes to doing its job.
11. A long-sleeve dress that comes in a gorg rust-colored print. Reviewers say the color is absolutely beautiful in person, and I say you go ahead and add it to your cart. You can thank me later.
12. A multi-tiered dress because you always look *baller* and this dress just solidifies that statement. Complete the look with your favorite high heels and gold accessories.
13. A T-shirt dress that'll brighten any day because you'll look like a ray of sunshine walking down the street.
14. A gauzy tiered design with a tiered skirt perfect for those days you're not feeling anything in your closet. Pull this out and style it with your favorite wedge sandals, headband, and earrings.
15. A long-sleeve T-shirt dress that is so versatile, you can wear it to sleep or to the store. It's great for the days you have a lot on your plate (every day for me), and those times when the only adult decision you want to make is what to eat for dinner.
16. A midi slip dress with a V-neckline for the days you want to put effort into getting ready but you stayed up late last night scrolling through TikTok. Don't worry, I got you. Finish off this look with your favorite accessories and slip-on sandals.
17. A sleeveless maxi dress that you *need* to make room for in your closet. I won't take too much of your time, but this is so easy to style, can be worn year around, and is an instant mood booster. It's everything you need in your life in one dress.
18. A timeless sleeveless dress featuring side slits that offer more room for movement. Basically, it's great for any day you're *making moves.*
19. A ruffle-sleeved dress that comes in a neon green color because everyone needs at least one fluorescent wardrobe item. You're going to stand out in this dress, but who said that was a bad thing?
20. A sleeveless ruffle-hem dress made with a soft, stretchy fabric sure to keep you comfortable all day. Don't worry, the bow-tie waist, textured fabric, and pockets will add that fashionista flair you are looking for.
21. A tie-back dress that is so comfortable, you can *lean back, lean back* in this dress. If you don't know that song, it's all good. Just know you'll be be in good hands when wearing this dress.
22. A long-sleeve maxi dress with floral print, ruffle sleeves, and a high neckline so versatile you can *spring* into any season or occasion with it on. Did I mention it has pockets?
23. A fluttery mini dress for the days you don't want to speak, but do want to make a statement. Pair with your favorite leather combat boots for a bolder look.
24. A sleeveless dress made with a ruffle hem skirt and adjustable straps. It's great for the days you want to secure the bag without worrying about adjusting your outfit throughout the day.
25. A long-sleeve tiered mini dress with a flowy silhouette that will swiftly transition into next season's wardrobe. Show off your laidback style by pairing this dress with some white sneakers.
26. A loose shirtdress perfect for those breezy spring days that call for an adorable 'fit. Just letting you know in advance, your friends will want the link...
27. A short-sleeve shirtdress with puff sleeves that'll easily layer with jackets, pullovers, and cardigans (even those from last season).
28. A floral print baby doll dress that'll show off your carefree personality and your chic style at the same time. Pair with your favorite sandals for a more relaxed look.
29. An A-line dress with ruffle sleeves, a tie waist, and ruffle-trimmed skirt that'll be a great addition to your chic wardrobe. Not only will you be comfortable, but your wallet will be, too.
30. A tie-dye dress for the days you want to be fun and daring with your outfit. This may be out of your comfort zone but if anyone can rock this dress it's you.
31. A long-sleeve, patterned midi dress with a layered skirt that'll make getting ready for any occasion a piece of cake. Your other clothes will be in *tears* because they won't be getting any attention.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.