31 Things From Target So Gorgeous You'll Probably Want To Add Them To Your Closet Immediately
Because your closet *needs* more love, attention, and things.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. An oversized teddy overcoat because some days you just need that extra layer of security and you can't carry around your blanket (adult problems). It's safe to say you'll be cozy, cute, and warm every time you throw this on.
2. A long quilted jacket perfect for those brisk busy mornings that require a Pumpkin Spice Latte, a light jacket, and a positive attitude. You can conquer the day, and look amazing doing it, too.
3. A pair of paper bag pleather ankle pants because sometimes you need something a little more than regular pants to make a fashion statement. There is nothing wrong with your regular pair of jeans, but there is everything right with these edgy pants.
4. A knit wraparound jacket made with a lightweight material with added stretch that you can drape over almost any outfit. We know you have a lot on your shoulders right now — adding something cozy and cute will feel lovely...promise.
5. A pair of high-rise tapered joggers because there is a time and *pace* for everything in life, and these pants are calling your name at this very moment. Style these joggers with white sneakers and a basic top for a casual look.
6. A pair of platform boots because no matter what stage in life you are in, having cute shoes never hurt anyone.
7. A pair of faux-suede mules featuring a little faux fur on the inside that instantly proves socks are overrated — they get lost in the laundry, anyway. The *sole* purpose of wearing shoes is to keep your feet warm and protected...right?
8. A puffer duster because covering up your outfit to stay warm shouldn't mean compromising your style, and this top confirms it.
9. A flutter-sleeve cotton T-shirt – if you're going back to the office, you want to look super adultly and refined, but still feel WFH-level comfy.
10. A pair of high-rise tapered trousers because your jeans and leggings have been working overtime since you have been back at the office, and they need a break. Plus, adding a little color to your outfit looks so good on you.
11. A lightweight jacket perfect for the days you're wearing a fire outfit and want to elevate your look instead of covering it up. Style with your favorite colored jeans and basic top for a complete look.
12. A slouchy open-front cardigan that will add an extra layer of warmth *and* style to your outfit. Layers are not just important on cake — they look great on you too.
13. A pair of soft, stretchy, and colorful chino ankle pants because let's be honest, you're not ready to be back at the office and need these pants to make you feel like you're still working from your couch.
14. A pair of pleather ankle boots that can level up any basic fall outfit. You can run errands, walk your dog, do practically anything and still look like snack doing it (a pumpkin spice muffin, to be exact).
16. A pair of pleather combat boots that's sure to add some baddie energy to your outfit, because those are the only kind of vibes you're giving off this season.
17. A pair of black pleather leggings because sometimes your regular-shemgular leggings are just not doing it, and you *need* to bring your outfit to the next level. No shade, though, regular leggings are life — but these are *outfit changing*.
18. A puff-sleeve peplum blouse that will require you to give a 360-degree twirl on social media, because it looks stunning from every angle.
19. A sleeveless bodycon dress perfect for the days you're really feeling yourself and not taking BS from anyone. Queen vibes only.
20. A pair of vintage-look straight cropped denim because really, isn't looking good all about having good jeans? (Rimshot)
21. A drapey cardigan with pockets that'll add an effortless fashionista flair to your 'fit and keep you warm. Don't worry, we already know you have style — this sweater just confirms it.
22. A pair of cross-band sandals with puff straps that give off major Yeezy vibes. You'll love yourself more than Kanye loves himself after buying these. Style with your favorite casual autumn-warm-snap outfit.
23. A pair of high-rise joggers with cuffed ankles because a stunning, comfortable, and easy outfit is the only true fall essential (well, that and a PSL, maybe).
24. A pair of heeled ankle boots that are the perfect complement for days when you are sipping on your PSL, frolicking through leaves, and strutting through a pumpkin patch. Plus, doesn't that sound like a cool photo op for your Instagram?
25. A ribbed knit sweater dress because a hint of spandex for comfort, a midi-length silhouette, and a ribbed pattern are sure to have you landing on the FYP on every social media platform.
26. A loose-fit ruffle-yoke-neck blouse because, bestie, who doesn't like a mock turtleneck, gathered cuffs, and a little lovely frill action on a top? Plus, this will perfectly pair with that apple crisp macchiato that you'll be ordering all fall long.
27. A pullover hoodie sweater that's perfect for the days when you want to be in the perfect midpoint between comfortable and casual during basically every opportunity you can get. Who can say no to front patch pockets, rib detailing at the sleeves, a soft hood, and laid-back fall vibes?
28. A striped sweater because picking up a sweater that'll simultaneously show off your carefree personality, your chic style, and your ability to spot a bargain never hurt anyone.
29. A textured duster because fall is all about that "back to school," new life chapter energy — and you need something stylish, simple, and affordable to wear while embracing it.
30. A long-sleeve button-down shirt perfect for the days when adulting is mandatory, and there is literally no way out of it. Style with your favorite skinny jeans and white sneakers for a complete look.
31. A quilted jacket because you haven't patched things up with your boo, and thus, you have no one to lend you their jacket. But answer me this: Does boo thang's jacket have pockets, a hood, and a diamond-stitched pattern? Probably not — so throw this on and go on with your bad, independent self.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.