31 Stylish Pieces From Target That Won't Make You Splurge On Trends
Expensive trends are a trap you don't have to fall into. Shop smart and still be stylish.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A peplum crop top with an adorable ruffle hem that goes above and beyond when it comes to style. Something tells me after everyone sees in you this top, it will sell out in a heartbeat.
2. Cargo shorts because everyone talks about cargo pants, but no one ever mentions cargo shorts. Plus, they're high-waisted with pockets, and need to be in your closet.
3. Pull-on shorts because you can *pull-off* anything. These shorts are high-waisted, with pockets (of course), and an elastic waistband. Wear these when you're walking your dog or hanging with your friends.
4. Slide sandals so eye-catching that everyone will *furget* what they were talking about and start a conversation about your shoes. Wear these with black skinny jeans and a basic top to take your outfit from casual to chic.
5. A sweater tank top with ruching in the front, perfect for the days you want to wear something fun, flirty, and fuzzy. If you want to take risks, this is your chance. Pair with your favorite oversized jacket for a more casual look.
6. A denim mini skirt that is made with Spandex to give you more mobility (since you're always on the go). This skirt also comes in blue, black, being, pink, and green and has a back zipper (OMG).
7. A puff sleeve shirt with a round neck that'll add a little drama to your outfit. Can't guarantee there won't be drama in your personal life though, your friends are going to be fighting you to borrow this top.
8. A baby doll dress with puff sleeves because you have so many plans this summer and you need every vibrant dress out there. Not sure what's more exciting, summer, or the fact this dress has pockets.
9. Denim shortalls because with these in your closet, your outfit options are endless. The only requirement is that you add this to your cart ASAP, so it can arrive just in time for summer.
10. A button-down blouse almost dangerous to buy because you'll want it in all six colors. Wear with your favorite high-waisted denim and some cute platform sneakers for an upgraded chic look.
11. Braided sandals, because they are sooo cute and have a contoured footbed. Basically, you'll look amazing and feel amazing too. Who doesn't love a hidden two-for-one?
12. A cropped T-shirt with a V-neck because showing off your laidback personality shouldn't be expensive. Wear these with your favorite platform sneakers for a more casual look.
13. A floppy hat with stunning stripes sure to be a showstopper accessory in your closet. If your hat is getting too much attention, it's foldable, so you can put it away until you're ready for more compliments.
14. Or a denim jacket sure to complete any look. If you feel like your outfit is missing something, it may be this jacket.
15. A leather jacket sure to add a little edge to your casual wardrobe. You can even wear this with a cute midi dress for a night out in the city. Basically, your options are endless and you'll slay either way.
16. Paperbag trousers, perfect for those work meetings that require a "casual" outfit but no "jeans." Wear this with a patterned blouse, and sandal heels for a more chic look.
17. High-rise jean shorts, perfect for those hot summer weekends you plan on spending outside. Throw on your favorite crop top for a more laidback look.
18. A button-down shirt dress that'll help you manifest cute outfits and good vibes for summer 2021. Not only will it contribute to you future self, but this dress has pockets. Win-win!
19. Studded crossband sandals because I just purchased these shoes and want you to have a pair too. Wear with your favorite jean ankle pants, so we can be twinsies.
20. A pullover sweater perfect for those days you want to wear shorts but need a little warmth. The cotton blend fabric will keep you cozy and comfortable.
21. A flouncy midi dress with a bow-tie back sure to keep you comfortable without compromising your ritzy style.
22. A printed slip dress with a square neckline that'll show everyone you are not playing when it comes to style in any *shape* or *form*. Just make sure to buy this dress in all colors, so you can get your point across.
23. A knit bodycon dress that can be worn so many ways it has more options than the Cheesecake Factory's menu. Wear this with boots, mules, tennis shoes, basically anything and everything.
24. A one-shoulder midi dress that'll add an effortless fashionista flair to your 'fit. Don't worry we already know you have style, this just confirms.
25. A short-sleeve top with an eyelet design, flutter sleeves, and an open neckline. Pair this top with your favorite high-waisted pants and sandal heels for a chic look.
26. Bangles that'll help add a little shine to any outfit. Wear alone or stack with your favorite accessories for a more elevated look.
27. A short sleeve jumpsuit with an adjustable waistband, hidden zipper pocket, side pockets, UPF 50+ rated material, and a quarter-length zipper. Basically, the jumpsuit that keeps giving.
28. Leather leggings, perfect for the days you are tired of your cotton ones, and want to show off your edgy style. Plus, reviewers say they are just as comfortable.
29. An elegant top with an eyelet design, elbow sleeves, and a round neckline sure to make you look fancy without having to spend a fancy amount of money.
30. Cargo shorts with a self-tie bow belt, so versatile it will complement your favorite or least favorite top in your closet. Basically, you can wear this with anything and still slay the day.
31. High-rise lounge pants that can arguably be worn to work, too. If your boss turns down my idea, you can still wear them to the store, a friend's house, a walk around the neighborhood, or even Netflix and chill.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.