1. Going for a #CheekyNandos.
2. Going for another #CheekyNandos.
3. Sipping a cup of tea, after your third #CheekyNandos.
4. Unintentionally ruining someone's night out.
5. Making passive-aggressive signs to keep those pesky kids off your land.
6. Taking supermarket hospitality for granted.
7. Queueing up in line properly, but still being passive-aggressive about it.
8. When your whole life consists of being in queues.
9. Making sure you do holidays properly.
10. Making sure you treat tourists well.
11. And introduce them to your country's finest traditions.
12. Being a "foul-bowelled" hooligan and shitting down someone's chimney.
13. Caring about the environment but also having a pretty banging ride.
14. Having an inability to show love to anyone.
15. But making sure your expectations are fairly realistic.
16. Really though, there's only one British value that most people agree on.
Hussein Kesvani is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.