1. NBA veteran Jason Collins told Sports Illustrated he was gay in article published Monday. This is very dangerous.
2. Letting gay people play basketball goes against 122 years of basketball tradition.
3. Basketball has always been defined as five straight men trying to shoot a ball through a hoop to score points against five other straight men.
4. This is how it’s worked for literally decades.
5. It’s important to defend basketball from being redefined.
6. Because letting gay people play basketball is nothing less than an attack on traditional basketball.
7. Our children deserve to be raised in a world where they aren’t taught gay basketball in schools.
8. And think about it, if we let gay people play basketball, what’s to stop dogs from playing basketball?
9. So please support traditional basketball. Thank you.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- Beyoncé slayed her "Lemonade" performance at the MTV VMAs Sunday night 👸🐝