1. NBA veteran Jason Collins told Sports Illustrated he was gay in article published Monday. This is very dangerous.
2. Letting gay people play basketball goes against 122 years of basketball tradition.
3. Basketball has always been defined as five straight men trying to shoot a ball through a hoop to score points against five other straight men.
4. This is how it’s worked for literally decades.
5. It’s important to defend basketball from being redefined.
6. Because letting gay people play basketball is nothing less than an attack on traditional basketball.
7. Our children deserve to be raised in a world where they aren’t taught gay basketball in schools.
8. And think about it, if we let gay people play basketball, what’s to stop dogs from playing basketball?
9. So please support traditional basketball. Thank you.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞