Legend has it Beyonce kicked out two of the original members of Destiny’s Child because they allegedly thought their manager, Beyonce’s dad, favored Beyonce. Beyonce later fired her dad from being her manager.
Beyonce banned all outside photographers from taking photos of her on the Mrs. Carter World Tour, allowing media to only use pre-approved photos taken by a photographer she hired.
3. Who was accused by a member of Congress of "funding the machinery of oppression" through financial transactions with Communist Cuba?
For their fifth wedding anniversary, Beyonce and Jay-Z went to Cuba, which is prohibited by U.S. law unless approved by the government. Several members of Congress criticized the couple for their vacation, but the Treasury Department said it OKed the trip.
Beyonce performed her song “I Was Here” at the United Nations General Assembly Hall for World Humanitarian Day in August 2012.
Beyonce’s digital storage facility contains nearly every photograph of her ever taken along with footage recorded taken by a “visual artist” who’s filmed her for 16 hours a day, every day, since 2005.
Beyonce told GQ, “I now know that, yes, I am powerful. I’m more powerful than my mind can even digest and understand.”
7. Who promised to attack the United States with intercontinental ballistic missiles and kamikaze nuclear attacks if threatened?
That’d be Kim. Or at least his generals. “If the U.S. imperialists and their followers dare make a pre-emptive attack, they will be made to keenly realize what a real nuclear war and real retaliatory blows are like,” one general said last week
Who Did It: Beyoncé Or Kim Jong-Un
SHARE YOUR RESULTS
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.