1. Kid Rock presented the Top Rap Song award at the Billboard Music Awards Sunday and it was something.
2. He started off by calling out everyone for lip syncing.
3. And then he dropped the mike.
4. Just like that. Boom.
5. And then when he announced the winner, he mumbled a bunch of words and it didn’t seem like he knew what “Thrift Shop” was.
6. But whatever, he’s Kid Rock. He was born free. He can do what he wants.
7. Here’s the video of it.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.