1. Kid Rock presented the Top Rap Song award at the Billboard Music Awards Sunday and it was something.
2. He started off by calling out everyone for lip syncing.
3. And then he dropped the mike.
4. Just like that. Boom.
5. And then when he announced the winner, he mumbled a bunch of words and it didn’t seem like he knew what “Thrift Shop” was.
6. But whatever, he’s Kid Rock. He was born free. He can do what he wants.
7. Here’s the video of it.
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.