1. Kid Rock presented the Top Rap Song award at the Billboard Music Awards Sunday and it was something.
2. He started off by calling out everyone for lip syncing.
3. And then he dropped the mike.
4. Just like that. Boom.
5. And then when he announced the winner, he mumbled a bunch of words and it didn’t seem like he knew what “Thrift Shop” was.
6. But whatever, he’s Kid Rock. He was born free. He can do what he wants.
7. Here’s the video of it.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer dodged multiple questions at today's White House briefing on Donald Trump's false claim that millions of illegal immigrants voted in the election.
- White supremacist Richard Spencer rented space in Alexandria, Virginia, that he intends to use as a hub for the alt-right, sparking outrage and complaints from neighbors.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.