1. Kid Rock presented the Top Rap Song award at the Billboard Music Awards Sunday and it was something.
2. He started off by calling out everyone for lip syncing.
3. And then he dropped the mike.
4. Just like that. Boom.
5. And then when he announced the winner, he mumbled a bunch of words and it didn’t seem like he knew what “Thrift Shop” was.
6. But whatever, he’s Kid Rock. He was born free. He can do what he wants.
7. Here’s the video of it.
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- Facebook is in negotiations with the Major League Baseball League to possibly stream one game per week during the 2017 season.