1. “…we’ll be right back after this commercial break.”
3. Make sure your notes are in order
4. Now do synchronized paper tapping.
5. And cheer!
6. Point to yourself as the voice over says your name.
7. Do a secret handshake.
8. Do a funny dance.
10. That’s enough time for patty cake!
11. Mime a little bit.
12. Say a little prayer.
13. Double check. Do you still look good for the camera?
14. Of course.
15. Now get that dirt off your shoulder, because heaven knows those clowns over at the other station aren’t having this much fun.
16. Kisses for the camera.
18. But wait, who’s going to introduce the next segment?
19. K, whatever, you can do it.
20. WTF are you guys doing? You’re live in ten!
21. Oh, you’re ready.
22. “And we’re back!”
23. (Good thing no one at home saw any of this.)
24. The full video:
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲