1. If Jerry Brown were in the White House, he’d bring experience.
2. Because this man is old. (Justin Bieber’s mom was born the year he ran for president the first time.)
3. And he’s had like every job already.
5. He’d bring his skills to make the tough decisions and still have voters on his side.
6. He’d bring a continued commitment to letting the government track your cell phones (He vetoed a bill in 2011 that prohibited police from searching cell phones of people they arrest).
9. …but then make up with someone later and even get them to endorse him.
15. He’d bring his immense vocabulary and knowledge of ancient philosophers and things.
Jerry Brown Says
‘Statutes of limitation reach back to Roman law …’ http://t.co/xZKgNlrKxc
16. His unique way of speaking.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.