1. If Jerry Brown were in the White House, he’d bring experience.
2. Because this man is old. (Justin Bieber’s mom was born the year he ran for president the first time.)
3. And he’s had like every job already.
5. He’d bring his skills to make the tough decisions and still have voters on his side.
6. He’d bring a continued commitment to letting the government track your cell phones (He vetoed a bill in 2011 that prohibited police from searching cell phones of people they arrest).
9. …but then make up with someone later and even get them to endorse him.
15. He’d bring his immense vocabulary and knowledge of ancient philosophers and things.
Jerry Brown Says
‘Statutes of limitation reach back to Roman law …’ http://t.co/xZKgNlrKxc
16. His unique way of speaking.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀