1. If Jerry Brown were in the White House, he’d bring experience.
2. Because this man is old. (Justin Bieber’s mom was born the year he ran for president the first time.)
3. And he’s had like every job already.
5. He’d bring his skills to make the tough decisions and still have voters on his side.
6. He’d bring a continued commitment to letting the government track your cell phones (He vetoed a bill in 2011 that prohibited police from searching cell phones of people they arrest).
9. …but then make up with someone later and even get them to endorse him.
15. He’d bring his immense vocabulary and knowledge of ancient philosophers and things.
Jerry Brown Says
‘Statutes of limitation reach back to Roman law …’ http://t.co/xZKgNlrKxc
16. His unique way of speaking.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.
- And we asked tourists and locals in Nice, France, what the burkini ban means to them.