1. The Washington, D.C. Department of Health posted proposed tattoo and body piercing regulations Friday.
3. “The 24-hour wait period is pretty ridiculous,” said Matt Knopp owner of Tattoo Paradise in Adams Morgan. “It’s unprecedented … You start with this and where does it end?”
5. Knopp said he and other tattoo shop owners in D.C. planned to fight the proposed regulations. The Health Department indicated they would take public comments on the proposal for 30 days.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭