1. Demonstrators in Istanbul protested against the cutting down of trees in Taksim Square on Tuesday.
2. Things eventually escalated.
3. And riot police used pepper spray to disperse the crowd.
5. Riot police were able to clear the area and construction workers resumed work later in the afternoon.
6. Until masked protestors returned and began throwing stones at construction equipment.
8. The board member also said he hopes construction ends immediately and trees would be replanted in place of the trees that have already been removed.
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know.
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.