1. Parts of Colorado are overrun with tumbleweeds as a result of the drought affecting the western U.S.
2. Streets and homes around Colorado Springs are blocked.
3. And one pregnant woman near Fountain, Colo., reportedly had to call the fire department to clear a path from her home.
4. A snowplow was used to removed tumbleweeds in one Colorado Springs neighborhood.
5. Tumbleweeds have been a problem for rural areas in southern Colorado since late last year.
6. In November, they blocked rural roads and caused problems on Interstate 15, according to The Gazette. One steel plant paid more than $300,000 to remove tumbleweeds that clogged water canals near its facility.
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- More than 100 people are reportedly injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken on Thursday morning.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.