1. Parts of Colorado are overrun with tumbleweeds as a result of the drought affecting the western U.S.
2. Streets and homes around Colorado Springs are blocked.
3. And one pregnant woman near Fountain, Colo., reportedly had to call the fire department to clear a path from her home.
4. A snowplow was used to removed tumbleweeds in one Colorado Springs neighborhood.
5. Tumbleweeds have been a problem for rural areas in southern Colorado since late last year.
6. In November, they blocked rural roads and caused problems on Interstate 15, according to The Gazette. One steel plant paid more than $300,000 to remove tumbleweeds that clogged water canals near its facility.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.