1. (For the maximum experience, please play this song while reading.)
3. The vehicle is 25 inches high; 2 feet, 1.75 inches wide; and 4 feet, 1.75 inches long.
4. It broke the record Perry Watkins of Wingrave, United Kingdom, set in 2009.
5. To get the car street legal, Coulson had to get it registered and ensure it met certain safety requirements.
8. He says he’s traveled more than 100 miles in it and its gas milage is about 85 miles per gallon.
- This girl totally trolled Donald Trump's son by getting a photo with him in a "Latina Against Trump" shirt — in Spanish 😬