3. Frozen Yogurt
4. Wearing Neon Workout Clothes to ’80s Parties
5. The Word “Awesome”
6. Taylor Swift
7. Diet Coke
8. Fake Mustaches on Sticks
13. Group Dates
15. Having DTRs
16. The San Diego Temple
17. Having a Photography Business “On the Side”
19. The Romneys’ Marriage
See also: 25 Things Mormon Bros Love
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.