3. Frozen Yogurt
4. Wearing Neon Workout Clothes to ’80s Parties
5. The Word “Awesome”
6. Taylor Swift
7. Diet Coke
8. Fake Mustaches on Sticks
13. Group Dates
15. Having DTRs
16. The San Diego Temple
17. Having a Photography Business “On the Side”
19. The Romneys’ Marriage
See also: 25 Things Mormon Bros Love
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎