2. Snuggle House Assistant Manager Emily Noon described the service as “intimate non-sexual touch.”
3. She said:
“There’s so many people that don’t have a significant other in their life that just need to be held.”
6. “Really, the city’s primary concern is we don’t want a house of prostitution to pop up,” said Jennifer Zilavy, Madison’s assistant city attorney.
“If somebody comes in and they’re snuggling, and the person gets aroused, and they want a little more, what is the snuggler going to do? Did they have any preparation for how to effectively deal with that?”
10. And he also has a book about how he went from a sex addict to a millionaire.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- As Hillary Clinton denounced the alt-right in a blistering speech, the movement is more famous than ever.
- The 2016 MTV VMAs are airing at 8 p.m. ET tonight. Here are all the nominees 📺🎵