2. Clifford Henry, 22, Jonathan Jarrell, 23 and Steven Aguirre, 21 were booked and held on $20,000 bail.
4. More than 1,700 acres burned Thursday in the hills above Glendora, Calif., after a campfire burned out of control and raced toward homes.
5. Five homes were destroyed and 17 other buildings were damaged.
6. Two thousand people were evacuated from 870 homes. Three people suffered injuries in the fire, including one civilian.
7. More than 700 firefighters battled the blaze, along with 70 engines.
8. Authorities also used a fleet of helicopters and air tankers dropping water and retardant on the fire.
10. Smoke from the fire could be seen from satellite.
14. Glendora police said one of the three men detained later admitted to starting the fire and was “apologetic.”
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.