1. There’s a beach in Japan called the Takeno Beach.
2. And it’s not just any beach, it’s a special beach for dogs.
3. The beach is opened up to dogs and their owners from June to September.
4. And they can go on walks.
5. And swims.
7. And surfs.
9. Or they can just casually hang out.
10. It’s a dog paradise.
12. Except for when they have to tow their humans around.
14. But it’s still pretty chill. The end.
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.