1. There’s a beach in Japan called the Takeno Beach.
2. And it’s not just any beach, it’s a special beach for dogs.
3. The beach is opened up to dogs and their owners from June to September.
4. And they can go on walks.
5. And swims.
7. And surfs.
9. Or they can just casually hang out.
10. It’s a dog paradise.
12. Except for when they have to tow their humans around.
14. But it’s still pretty chill. The end.
- Refugee families are being torn apart by British bureaucracy. Processing delays and bureaucratic barriers are separating families by thousands of miles.
- Seventeen people died in a fire at a makeshift nursing home near Ukraine's capital Kiev on Sunday.
- At least four people died and 49 others were injured in shootings during a violent Memorial Day weekend in Chicago.