1. There’s a beach in Japan called the Takeno Beach.
2. And it’s not just any beach, it’s a special beach for dogs.
3. The beach is opened up to dogs and their owners from June to September.
4. And they can go on walks.
5. And swims.
7. And surfs.
9. Or they can just casually hang out.
10. It’s a dog paradise.
12. Except for when they have to tow their humans around.
14. But it’s still pretty chill. The end.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage and holiday pay in a landmark tribunal ruling 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀