1. There’s a beach in Japan called the Takeno Beach.
2. And it’s not just any beach, it’s a special beach for dogs.
3. The beach is opened up to dogs and their owners from June to September.
4. And they can go on walks.
5. And swims.
7. And surfs.
9. Or they can just casually hang out.
10. It’s a dog paradise.
12. Except for when they have to tow their humans around.
14. But it’s still pretty chill. The end.
- The Trump administration deleted a State Department post promoting Trump's Mar-a-lago club after it drew a wave of criticism online.
- If no court steps in, Arkansas is poised to become the first state in more than 15 years to execute two people in one night.
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤