1. The Super Bowl Hand-Off Ceremony was held in New York City Saturday to ceremoniously pass off hosting duties to Arizona ahead of Super Bowl XLVII.
2. And basically, everyone who is anyone in Arizona, New Jersey or New York state politics was there.
3. Including Ariz. Gov. Jan Brewer, N.Y. Gov. Andrew Cuomo, and N.J. Gov. Chris Christie.
4. And New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio.
5. When Christie was introduced, he got a mixture of applause and boos.
6. And then he gave this face when Woody Johnson, the owner of the New York Jets, took a picture of him.
7. Next year, the game will be held at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Ariz.
Gov. Brewer with Arizona Cardinals President Michael Bidwill.
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- An Australian teen who was subjected to detention abuse has written a letter thanking the public for its support.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.