1. The Super Bowl Hand-Off Ceremony was held in New York City Saturday to ceremoniously pass off hosting duties to Arizona ahead of Super Bowl XLVII.
2. And basically, everyone who is anyone in Arizona, New Jersey or New York state politics was there.
3. Including Ariz. Gov. Jan Brewer, N.Y. Gov. Andrew Cuomo, and N.J. Gov. Chris Christie.
4. And New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio.
5. When Christie was introduced, he got a mixture of applause and boos.
6. And then he gave this face when Woody Johnson, the owner of the New York Jets, took a picture of him.
7. Next year, the game will be held at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Ariz.
Gov. Brewer with Arizona Cardinals President Michael Bidwill.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- A vandal allegedly smashed glass and threw a bible into a Colorado mosque on Sunday morning.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.