1. Of all the demonstrators outside the Supreme Court Tuesday, this guy stood out the most.
2. He wore a rainbow tutu, pink mesh shirt and devil horns.
3. And he goes by the name Qween.
4. He hung out around protestors from the Westboro Baptist Church, which probably made them upset.
5. But everyone else seemed to at least be a little amused.
So this is happening http://t.co/kWjnbnzW8i— daveweigel
More from outside #scotus http://t.co/1RXmDvAdtB— Jessica Gresko
PIC: Dance party breaks out in front of #SCOTUS among supporters of same-sex marriage (cc @BBCNewsUS) http://t.co/qC28mXRwZQ— David Botti
8. So thanks, Qween, for making things a little more interesting.
Here’s Qween dancing to Cher.
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- Facebook is in negotiations with the Major League Baseball League to possibly stream one game per week during the 2017 season.