1. Of all the demonstrators outside the Supreme Court Tuesday, this guy stood out the most.
2. He wore a rainbow tutu, pink mesh shirt and devil horns.
3. And he goes by the name Qween.
4. He hung out around protestors from the Westboro Baptist Church, which probably made them upset.
5. But everyone else seemed to at least be a little amused.
So this is happening http://t.co/kWjnbnzW8i— daveweigel
More from outside #scotus http://t.co/1RXmDvAdtB— Jessica Gresko
PIC: Dance party breaks out in front of #SCOTUS among supporters of same-sex marriage (cc @BBCNewsUS) http://t.co/qC28mXRwZQ— David Botti
8. So thanks, Qween, for making things a little more interesting.
Here’s Qween dancing to Cher.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- Former Israeli leader Shimon Peres's funeral is underway in Jerusalem — guests include Barack Obama and Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas.
- Members of UK Parliament will examine Asos working practices after a BuzzFeed News investigation revealed allegations of exploitation.