1. Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne took out a full-page ad in Saturday’s Wall Street Journal “congratulating” hedge fund manager Steve Cohen on his company’s indictment.
Rachel Louise Ensign
http://t.co/Y1V5YyaIvu CEO runs ad in today’s WSJ congratulating Steve Cohen on indictment, mentioning ‘sith lord’
2. The DOJ and SEC charged SAC Capital, founded by Cohen, of profiting from the use of inside information on public companies.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."