1. Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne took out a full-page ad in Saturday’s Wall Street Journal “congratulating” hedge fund manager Steve Cohen on his company’s indictment.
Rachel Louise Ensign
http://t.co/Y1V5YyaIvu CEO runs ad in today’s WSJ congratulating Steve Cohen on indictment, mentioning ‘sith lord’
2. The DOJ and SEC charged SAC Capital, founded by Cohen, of profiting from the use of inside information on public companies.
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know.
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.