3. A Booz Allen spokesman would not confirm that the job posting was to fill Snowden’s job and said this was the company’s only statement on their connection with him:
4. The job requirements include “top secret clearance.”
Applicants selected will be subjected to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀