3. A Booz Allen spokesman would not confirm that the job posting was to fill Snowden’s job and said this was the company’s only statement on their connection with him:
4. The job requirements include “top secret clearance.”
Applicants selected will be subjected to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.