1. The world’s largest ferris wheel is currently under construction across the street from Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
2. The High Roller is part a $550 million outdoor plaza being built between the Flamingo and Harrah’s hotel-casino.
3. The outer ring of the ferris wheel is scheduled to be put in place Tuesday.
4. The High Roller is 55-stories tall, and 100 feet taller than the London Eye.
5. Tickets are expected to cost $30, and it will take 30 minutes for a full revolution.
7. The High Roller is expected to open this fall.
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.