1. The world’s largest ferris wheel is currently under construction across the street from Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
2. The High Roller is part a $550 million outdoor plaza being built between the Flamingo and Harrah’s hotel-casino.
3. The outer ring of the ferris wheel is scheduled to be put in place Tuesday.
4. The High Roller is 55-stories tall, and 100 feet taller than the London Eye.
5. Tickets are expected to cost $30, and it will take 30 minutes for a full revolution.
7. The High Roller is expected to open this fall.
- President Trump is holding his first rally since he took office today. Huge crowds and protests are expected 🗣 🇺🇸
- The most powerful storm in years to hit Southern California battered the region Friday with heavy rain and winds.
- A Washington DC public school has fired back at Education Secretary Betsy DeVos after she criticized its teachers.
- A gay teen was kicked out of his house, and people are loving how this rapper helped him out 🌈 💜