1. The cast of “The Office” had a massive farewell party in downtown Scranton, Penn.
2. They had it in Scranton because that’s where the show was set, duh.
3. And also because Scranton loves “The Office.”
4. And the cast of “The Office” loves Scranton.
5. There was a huge parade.
6. That literally shut the place down.
7. And people went nuts.
8. There was a couple that just got married and they took their pictures with Kevin.
9. This guy came all the way from Dayton, Ohio and made a huge papier-mache head of Dwight.
10. And everyone got autographs and pictures.
Univ of Scranton
David Wallace is on the Commons! #theofficewrapparty #theoffice
@SteveCarell made an appearance at #PNCField for The Office’s Wrap Party! #AllAboard #SWBRailRiders
johnkrasinski and _jennafisher greet fans in downtown Scranton #theofficewrapparty
17. No, thank you, “The Office.”
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists says they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- A Texas girl celebrated her 6th birthday with an absolutely amazing Selena-themed party 🎤🌹