1. The uniforms Team USA will wear during the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2014 Sochi Games were unveiled Tuesday on NBC’s Today show.
Skier Hannah Kearney and figure skater Evan Lysacek model the Team USA uniforms.
2. They were designed by Ralph Lauren and made in the U.S.
3. Ralph Lauren was criticized in 2012 because the uniforms they produced for the U.S. Olympic team during the Summer Games were made in China.
4. The uniform includes a navy peacoat; not one, but two sweaters; a tasseled chunky-knit hat; boots; and a belt.
5. More than 40 American vendors were used to create the uniform.
7. The entire line will be available for purchase on Nov. 15 from Ralph Lauren’s website.
8. Including this reindeer sweater.
9. The Games begin 100 days from Tuesday.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀