1. The uniforms Team USA will wear during the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2014 Sochi Games were unveiled Tuesday on NBC’s Today show.
Skier Hannah Kearney and figure skater Evan Lysacek model the Team USA uniforms.
2. They were designed by Ralph Lauren and made in the U.S.
3. Ralph Lauren was criticized in 2012 because the uniforms they produced for the U.S. Olympic team during the Summer Games were made in China.
4. The uniform includes a navy peacoat; not one, but two sweaters; a tasseled chunky-knit hat; boots; and a belt.
5. More than 40 American vendors were used to create the uniform.
7. The entire line will be available for purchase on Nov. 15 from Ralph Lauren’s website.
8. Including this reindeer sweater.
9. The Games begin 100 days from Tuesday.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.
- "I do like him. I love getting his ideas." Donald Trump says he's asked President Obama for advice on cabinet appointments.
- Airline confirms there are no survivors in crash of passenger plane in Pakistan that was carrying at least 47 people.
- Donald Trump was named Time's "Person of the Year" and people immediately started making memes.