1. Steve Jobs’ childhood home in Los Altos, Calif., will be considered for special designation by the Los Altos Historical Society Monday.
2. The home is where Jobs built the first Apple computer, the Apple I. Five hundred Apple I models were made and sold from the home for $500.
4. “Apple computers, a small operation started by a couple of teenagers, has grown today to become one of the most valuable American company (sic),” the document reads.
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Protesters climbed Berlin's Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.