1. Steve Jobs’ childhood home in Los Altos, Calif., will be considered for special designation by the Los Altos Historical Society Monday.
2. The home is where Jobs built the first Apple computer, the Apple I. Five hundred Apple I models were made and sold from the home for $500.
4. “Apple computers, a small operation started by a couple of teenagers, has grown today to become one of the most valuable American company (sic),” the document reads.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.