1. Steve Jobs’ childhood home in Los Altos, Calif., will be considered for special designation by the Los Altos Historical Society Monday.
2. The home is where Jobs built the first Apple computer, the Apple I. Five hundred Apple I models were made and sold from the home for $500.
4. “Apple computers, a small operation started by a couple of teenagers, has grown today to become one of the most valuable American company (sic),” the document reads.
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴