3. 41% of college graduates say their job doesn’t even require a college degree.
Four out of 10 college grads say they don’t need a degree for the job they’re doing, according to an August Gallup poll. Overall, 57% of all U.S. workers say their job doesn’t require a college degree.
10. Half don’t think Social Security will exist by the time they retire.
Not only do 50% of 18- to 29-year-olds not think Social Security will exist by the time they’re 67, 52% say they don’t save for their retirement now because they’re too concerned with their current financial situation, according to a St. Norbert College Strategic Research Institute study.
11. The percentage of parents who think their children’s standard of living will be better than theirs has gone down.
Parents are still more likely to say they believe their children’s standard of living will be better than theirs, but they’re much more pessimistic.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩