3. 41% of college graduates say their job doesn’t even require a college degree.
Four out of 10 college grads say they don’t need a degree for the job they’re doing, according to an August Gallup poll. Overall, 57% of all U.S. workers say their job doesn’t require a college degree.
10. Half don’t think Social Security will exist by the time they retire.
Not only do 50% of 18- to 29-year-olds not think Social Security will exist by the time they’re 67, 52% say they don’t save for their retirement now because they’re too concerned with their current financial situation, according to a St. Norbert College Strategic Research Institute study.
11. The percentage of parents who think their children’s standard of living will be better than theirs has gone down.
Parents are still more likely to say they believe their children’s standard of living will be better than theirs, but they’re much more pessimistic.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.