1. The Olympic torch was taken on a spacewalk for the first time Saturday by Russian cosmonauts.
2. It was was launched into space from a Russian-operated cosmodrome in Kazakhstan and taken to the International Space Station Thursday. It was not lit.
3. The trip was the first time an Olympic torch was taken into space. The torch for the Atlanta Summer Games was, however, taken aboard the U.S. space shuttle Atlantis in 1996.
4. The International Space Station orbits about 260 miles above Earth.
5. The Sochi Olympic torch began its relay on Oct. 4. It will travel about 39,000 miles.
6. The torch will return to Earth Monday.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩