1. The Bay Bridge — San Francisco’s lesser-known bridge — got a 1.8-mile-long, 50-foot-high “light sculpture” Tuesday night.
2. The display includes 25,000 LED lights and will be up for at least two years, according to a statement.
3. The lights cost $4.25 an hour to operate and were funded entirely by private donations.
4. California Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom, former San Francisco mayor, said he liked the lights.
One of the coolest projects the Bay Area has supported. Bay Bridge Lights: An LED Art Installation http://t.co/wTNraVaeHW Watch tonight 9 pm— Gavin Newsom
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.