1. In 1954, Ronald Reagan and James Dean were in an episode of General Electric Theater together called “The Dark, Dark Hours.”
2. Reagan played a doctor who got a knock at the door from a teen one night who said his friend was shot and needed a doctor.
3. And Reagan was all, “Well, we should call the cops,” but then James Dean was like, “No,” and he pulled a gun.
4. And it was tense.
5. And then it was revealed Reagan had a wife and kid at home.
6. And James Dean tried to hold the wife hostage.
7. But Reagan beat him down and protected his family.
8. Because peace through strength.
9. Here’s the full episode.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻