1. In 1954, Ronald Reagan and James Dean were in an episode of General Electric Theater together called “The Dark, Dark Hours.”
2. Reagan played a doctor who got a knock at the door from a teen one night who said his friend was shot and needed a doctor.
3. And Reagan was all, “Well, we should call the cops,” but then James Dean was like, “No,” and he pulled a gun.
4. And it was tense.
5. And then it was revealed Reagan had a wife and kid at home.
6. And James Dean tried to hold the wife hostage.
7. But Reagan beat him down and protected his family.
8. Because peace through strength.
9. Here’s the full episode.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏