1. In 1954, Ronald Reagan and James Dean were in an episode of General Electric Theater together called “The Dark, Dark Hours.”
2. Reagan played a doctor who got a knock at the door from a teen one night who said his friend was shot and needed a doctor.
3. And Reagan was all, “Well, we should call the cops,” but then James Dean was like, “No,” and he pulled a gun.
4. And it was tense.
5. And then it was revealed Reagan had a wife and kid at home.
6. And James Dean tried to hold the wife hostage.
7. But Reagan beat him down and protected his family.
8. Because peace through strength.
9. Here’s the full episode.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.