1. Texas Gov. Rick Perry is trying to convince electric carmaker Tesla to come to his state.
3. Perry showed how much he wants Tesla in Texas by driving one around Sacramento Tuesday.
4. He also wore these sunglasses that look like they’re from the Matrix.
5. “The only way to make this car faster is to make it in Texas,” he tweeted.
7. He’s also running ads in California asking businesses to leave the state for Texas.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- A vandal allegedly smashed glass, overturned benches, and tossed a Bible inside a Colorado mosque early Sunday morning.
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings. The rule applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- "Orange Is The New Black" actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴