1. Update: Bruno Mars confirmed on Twitter that he will be performing at the Super Bowl halftime show.
WE’RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!! #PepsiSBHalftime
Bruno Mars is expected to perform at the 2014 Super Bowl halftime show, a source familiar with the NFL’s entertainment plans told the Associated Press. The official announcement is expected to be made Sunday in Times Square in New York City.
Super Bowl XLVIII will be held Feb. 2, 2014 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J. It will be the first Super Bowl played in the New York City metropolitan area.
Bruno Mars has five No. 1 hits on the Billboard Hot 100: “Just The Way You Are,” “Grenade,” “Nothin’ On You” with B.o.B., “Locked Out Of Heaven,” and his most recent, “When I Was Your Man.” His second album, Unorthodox Jukebox, was released in December and is certified platinum by the RIAA.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers in the evening brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the massive Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight" 🙊
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝