1. His entrance.
3. The dancers.
4. The dancers’ faces.
5. The hat flip.
7. His guitarist’s hair.
9. The time he stood on the vent that shot up fog in a Messianic pose and screamed.
10. The inflatable globe that sprang up in the middle of “Heal The World” that would have ended the Cold War if it hadn’t already ended.
Relive the glory:
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.