Before you go shopping on Black Friday, ask yourself some questions.
1. Like: Why would you stand outside in the freezing cold wrapped in a blanket?
3. Why would you want to rush into the store with all of those people?
Who are insane.
And out of control.
5. Why would you scavenge through clearance bins and shelves?
6. Competing for the best deals with people like this?
7. And this?
8. And this?
10. And have you considered the lines?
11. And trying to find your car afterward?
So before you decide to do this…
15. And meanwhile, at the mall…
16. …everyone will wish they were in bed.
17. But no.
18. They’re still at the mall.
19. Feeling sad.
20. And sleepy.
21. And defeated.
- Huma Abedin, a top aide to Hillary Clinton, is separating from Anthony Weiner after his latest sexting revelation.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Fitbit has announced two new versions of the super-popular Charge HR and Flex, marking the first time that it has reimagined any of its existing devices ⌚️