Before you go shopping on Black Friday, ask yourself some questions.
1. Like: Why would you stand outside in the freezing cold wrapped in a blanket?
3. Why would you want to rush into the store with all of those people?
Who are insane.
And out of control.
5. Why would you scavenge through clearance bins and shelves?
6. Competing for the best deals with people like this?
7. And this?
8. And this?
10. And have you considered the lines?
11. And trying to find your car afterward?
So before you decide to do this…
15. And meanwhile, at the mall…
16. …everyone will wish they were in bed.
17. But no.
18. They’re still at the mall.
19. Feeling sad.
20. And sleepy.
21. And defeated.
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘