Before you go shopping on Black Friday, ask yourself some questions.
1. Like: Why would you stand outside in the freezing cold wrapped in a blanket?
3. Why would you want to rush into the store with all of those people?
Who are insane.
And out of control.
5. Why would you scavenge through clearance bins and shelves?
6. Competing for the best deals with people like this?
7. And this?
8. And this?
10. And have you considered the lines?
11. And trying to find your car afterward?
So before you decide to do this…
15. And meanwhile, at the mall…
16. …everyone will wish they were in bed.
17. But no.
18. They’re still at the mall.
19. Feeling sad.
20. And sleepy.
21. And defeated.
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- #Peggygate: West Elm is offering full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏