Before you go shopping on Black Friday, ask yourself some questions.
1. Like: Why would you stand outside in the freezing cold wrapped in a blanket?
3. Why would you want to rush into the store with all of those people?
Who are insane.
And out of control.
5. Why would you scavenge through clearance bins and shelves?
6. Competing for the best deals with people like this?
7. And this?
8. And this?
10. And have you considered the lines?
11. And trying to find your car afterward?
So before you decide to do this…
15. And meanwhile, at the mall…
16. …everyone will wish they were in bed.
17. But no.
18. They’re still at the mall.
19. Feeling sad.
20. And sleepy.
21. And defeated.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets
- Spanish basketball player Pau Gasol may not compete at the Rio Olympics due to Zika virus concerns.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.