1. Prince Harry was in Colorado on Friday.
2. He went to a reception at a golf course in Sedalia while he was there.
3. Colorado Gov. Hickenlooper was at the reception.
4. And so was Olympic swimmer and gold medalist Missy Franklin.
5. It was actually her 18th birthday.
6. And Prince Harry and British Ambassador to the U.S. Sir Peter Westmacott helped sing “Happy Birthday” to her.
8. Here’s video from the reception.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.