1. Prince Harry was in Colorado on Friday.
2. He went to a reception at a golf course in Sedalia while he was there.
3. Colorado Gov. Hickenlooper was at the reception.
4. And so was Olympic swimmer and gold medalist Missy Franklin.
5. It was actually her 18th birthday.
6. And Prince Harry and British Ambassador to the U.S. Sir Peter Westmacott helped sing “Happy Birthday” to her.
8. Here’s video from the reception.
- The Democratic National Committee on Monday apologized for remarks sent over email criticizing the Bernie Sanders campaign 🇺🇸
- Two people were killed and at least 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.