1. Prince Harry was in Colorado on Friday.
2. He went to a reception at a golf course in Sedalia while he was there.
3. Colorado Gov. Hickenlooper was at the reception.
4. And so was Olympic swimmer and gold medalist Missy Franklin.
5. It was actually her 18th birthday.
6. And Prince Harry and British Ambassador to the U.S. Sir Peter Westmacott helped sing “Happy Birthday” to her.
8. Here’s video from the reception.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞