1. President Obama went golfing Sunday at Farm Neck Golf Club in Oak Bluffs, Mass., on the island of Martha’s Vineyard.
2. He’s there vacationing with his family.
3. He played with (from left to right) Robert Wolf, founder and CEO of the consulting firm 32 Advisors, Sam Kass, the White House senior policy advisor on nutrition, and Marvin Nicholson, the White House trip director.
4. According to the pool report, “His first putt was a miss, which Obama reacted to by leaning back and kicking his knee up, as if trying to coax the ball into breaking right. He let out a little, “Ooooh,” as it happened.”
- 35 people were arrested at a Donald Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.
- The loneliest elephant in the world has died after spending 67 of her 69 years in captivity at a Tokyo zoo.