1. President Obama went golfing Sunday at Farm Neck Golf Club in Oak Bluffs, Mass., on the island of Martha’s Vineyard.
2. He’s there vacationing with his family.
3. He played with (from left to right) Robert Wolf, founder and CEO of the consulting firm 32 Advisors, Sam Kass, the White House senior policy advisor on nutrition, and Marvin Nicholson, the White House trip director.
4. According to the pool report, “His first putt was a miss, which Obama reacted to by leaning back and kicking his knee up, as if trying to coax the ball into breaking right. He let out a little, “Ooooh,” as it happened.”
- The Trump administration deleted a State Department post promoting Trump's Mar-a-lago club after it drew a wave of criticism online.
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤