1. President Obama went golfing Sunday at Farm Neck Golf Club in Oak Bluffs, Mass., on the island of Martha’s Vineyard.
2. He’s there vacationing with his family.
3. He played with (from left to right) Robert Wolf, founder and CEO of the consulting firm 32 Advisors, Sam Kass, the White House senior policy advisor on nutrition, and Marvin Nicholson, the White House trip director.
4. According to the pool report, “His first putt was a miss, which Obama reacted to by leaning back and kicking his knee up, as if trying to coax the ball into breaking right. He let out a little, “Ooooh,” as it happened.”
- Chaos erupted at a protest outside a Trump rally in Southern California on Thursday night.
- The U.S. Navy will now let sailors wear neck tattoos and sleeves, in an effort to maintain its appeal among young people ⚓️
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯