1. President Obama and Gov. Chris Christie toured the Jersey Shore Tuesday to inspect recovery efforts seven months after Hurricane Sandy struck.
2. They went to the Point Pleasant Beach boardwalk and played some games, like this one where you have to throw a football through a tire.
3. Obama actually missed every single time he tried — like he literally went 0 for 5 — but they still gave him a prize.
4. It was a Chicago Bears bear.
5. Christie won on his first try, though.
7. They also played Frog Bog.
Last stop on the Point Pleasant Boardwalk was a quick game of â€œFrog Bogâ€ with the kids #STTS
8. The White House press secretary told reporters Obama believes Christie “has done an excellent job in the efforts he’s undertaken” to rebuild the region.
9. And Obama told tourists to come to the Jersey Shore, saying, “America, bring your family and friends. Spend a little money on the Jersey Shore.”
10. Here’s video of Obama and Christie’s remarks following their boardwalk jaunt.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden — were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩