Police in riot gear responded to a disturbance near the University of Dayton Sunday morning that resulted in damage to cars and the arrest of a “non-student for underage drinking and public intoxication,” according to the Dayton Daily News.
2. Everyone who was partying there thought it was pretty crazy.
Wait the SWAT team is at Dayton with bullet proof shields while people throw 40s in the street… I’m so sorry if you aren’t here.— Paige Brennan
It’s 5 am in Dayton and police already have the riot shields out http://t.co/7l1mKTPkOB— El Gato
Dayton is on lock down and the sun is not up— El Gato
Not even 5am and Dayton calls in riot control. #ud #stpatricksday #2013 http://t.co/JEfSy9u1aw— Jakeb Fry
Riot in Dayton, police everywhere, I feel like I’m in #projectx— chance moore
Swat teams at Dayton right now breakin up this block party..never seen anything like this #5am #incredible #rooks— Niles Owen
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.