Police in riot gear responded to a disturbance near the University of Dayton Sunday morning that resulted in damage to cars and the arrest of a “non-student for underage drinking and public intoxication,” according to the Dayton Daily News.
2. Everyone who was partying there thought it was pretty crazy.
Wait the SWAT team is at Dayton with bullet proof shields while people throw 40s in the street… I’m so sorry if you aren’t here.— Paige Brennan
It’s 5 am in Dayton and police already have the riot shields out http://t.co/7l1mKTPkOB— El Gato
Dayton is on lock down and the sun is not up— El Gato
Not even 5am and Dayton calls in riot control. #ud #stpatricksday #2013 http://t.co/JEfSy9u1aw— Jakeb Fry
Riot in Dayton, police everywhere, I feel like I’m in #projectx— chance moore
Swat teams at Dayton right now breakin up this block party..never seen anything like this #5am #incredible #rooks— Niles Owen
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹