1. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie visited his daughter’s 4th grade class Friday and saved the kids from a spider.
My daughter Bridgetâ€™s 4th grade class visited the State House today. Hope I didn’t embarrass her too much.
Earlier today I saved a few school children from a spider #nobigdeal #toughdayattheoffice https://t.co/uP4A2LBQ1Z
3. He told the kids, “Any bugs on your desks you’re allowed to kill and not get in trouble,” and despite urges from several boys in the class, he did not “staple it.”
4. Jane Dollinger, media liaison for PETA, said Christie probably killed the spider without thinking.
He probably did it without thinking. Some people put the spider outside, but spiders are often scary to people, and that can prevent them from pondering their worth.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged two minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂